Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Friday, May 13, 2011

Thor is Awesome

I didn’t get to see Thor opening day but I did get to see it Tuesday. I have heard a lot of stuff about this movie, that it isn’t good or its cheesy. Well my opinion of this movie is that it Freakin Rocks. If you only go to movies like Titanic or the Notebook then don’t see this movie because its for people with a sense of humor with a little touch of nerd.

I was a little shaky about watching this movie because I have heard some not so good things about it but I am a loyal comic book movie watcher.(Comic books not Manga, nothing against it I just enjoy my super heroes and the Dragonball movie sucked) I didn’t know much going in to this movie but I did know a little about Thor so I was ready for what I thought would be the equivalent to the Punisher starring Dolph Lundgren, in other words I was ready for a crappy movie. Boy was I wrong!!!

Thor was made for a comic book fan that loves summer blockbusters, that’s me, and it did not disappoint. Just to begin the graphics were great. A worm hole made up of rainbow and cloud was a stroke of genius and the Thor fighting the ice people at the beginning was great. The whole construction of Asgard was awesome, everything from the rainbow bridge to the views from the throne room. Hats off to he artist that did the animation in this movie because it is great.

Natalie Portman is smart and hot in this movie, the perfect combination if you ask me. I think Thor thought so too. She is the love interest in this movie but she also makes it funny. She brings the movie a certain quality that pulls you into the story and you begin to root for her as well as Thor. The love interest doesn’t get in the way of the movie but makes it possible, and that always makes for a good story.
Loki is Thors brother in this movie and movies about brothers make them relatable on a whole other level. The dynamic between these brothers is awesome and I look forward to more Thor movies. This movie is very funny, serious, sad and action packed. If you have the time, watch this movie, but if you don’t have the time, make time, so you can watch this movie.

On a scale of 1 to 5 smelly fingers- 1 being “stinks” to 5 being “smells like a winner”
This movie gets 5 smelly fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment