Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Friday, May 13, 2011

Randy Finally Said It - Eat It Haley

This isn’t really going to be a review of the show because my favorite didn’t make it this far but I do like all these contestants but one. I don’t like to write too much negative about a person or artistic expression on this blog but sometimes there is something that gets so far under your skin that it becomes the exception to the rule. Hailey on American Idol 10 does not even deserve to be in the top 10 much less the top 4. I couldn’t stand how the show was being judged until last night when randy took off the kid gloves and gave Hailey a verbal beating.

Randy said what I have been waiting for the judges to tell her. She cant sing and can only do a halfway decent impression of Alicia Keyes. But what made it worse is that she kept talking back about how good she is to the judges. That is not being confident that is being cocky and she deserves to go home. She also does not have a personality its like a piece of paper with a microphone.

If you vote on this show do me a favor and don’t vote for Hailey. Please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment