Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Countdown to the Rapture is On- May 21, 2011

The countdown is on according to a man named Harold Camping. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, Harold Camping is host of a radio show and is now claiming he has developed an answer to when Jesus will return or when the rapture will happen. He claims he used dates out of the bible and his listeners/followers are now spreading the news that that this Saturday May 21, 2011 is going to be the day of the rapture and that the whole world will be destroyed on October 21, 2011.

Regardless of what you believe this is a very interesting “prophecy.” It has been about 11 years since the whole Y2K thing and end of the world year 2000 thing, so we are about due for another dumb people panic. I wish I owned a grocery store this time though, they are going to make a ton of money. I wonder if the guy is just doing this for attention or if he really believes that its going down on Saturday. I really feel bad for the people that believe him if he is not sincere because they believe they are doing this for Jesus when in reality he’s probably doing it for ratings.

A rapture on Saturday would be awesome because do you know how many people would leave this world that are making it suck to begin with. I hope it happens if only for the people that have the incase of Rapture bumper stickers that are not going in the rapture then they can try to get the sticker off but it wont come off and they have to edit it to say “incase of Rapture this vehicle will still be fine.”

Don’t get me wrong I am a Jesus believing Christian but evangelicals are getting to the tipping point of crazy. I just mean it would be nice if God got the ball rolling on the end of the world this Saturday, even though this guy is a false prophet. If not this Saturday I got my fingers crossed for 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment