Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Monday, August 6, 2012

Thoughts At A Birthday Party- Pt.3- Let The Awkwardness Begin

We had just gone inside while everyone was outside and I attacked the pizza like it was making fun of my mother. It was a nice peaceful while my sister and I made fun of each other as we always do but like all good things in life, that came to a screeching halt when people began to notice that they don’t have to be outside supervising their kids because who cares if the video game trailer guy drives off while they’re still in there, right?

The first person to come inside other than the people that lived there was a girl that the person throwing the party works with. The sight was funny to me because she lead her in like a mother bringing her child to a playpen full of kids and she said “you have movies in common,” and then left. And in my mind I wanted to raise my hand to ask some questions, “Umm is it OK if I make fun of her? Do you have any toys I can play with? Why don’t you have any hot friends? Is anyone at this party single other than the kids? Is it out of the question to liven this party up with a stripper? Can I borrow a $20? Can you break a $20? Is it mean to leave pizza in my mouth so I don’t have to talk to anybody I don’t want to?” But it turned out that 1st girl was cool, she did like movies. Then another person came inside and the conversation got a little more awkward, then another person came in and the conversation got a little more awkward, then I think another person came in. I’m not too sure if anyone else came in because at times like this I retreat into a happy place in my mind that runs red with Hawaiian Punch.

All the people in the village in my head don’t talk to me unless they have something really interesting to say and then as a town we all gather to hear the story. If the story sucks we get to throw him out of town into the woods where all the werewolves and vampires from Twilight are always getting eaten up and pooped out by bears and Transformers. Everyone in that town thinks I’m funny, especially Optimus Prime. Its at that moment that I get woken up by a parade of kids and a billboard of dancing pinks and purples that completely obstruct the view of a 40” inch tv about 4 feet away from me. In my head I yell “get the hell out of the way lady!!!” but all I can do is look around to all the people that have gathered around while I was off in my own little world. Time for the Pinata!

Stay tuned later this week for more Thoughts at a birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment