Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chick-Fil-A- The First To Franchise In Heaven

With all the crap surrounding Chick-fil-a I had to say something because I have been a christian for a really long time, I think its been about 20 years (if you read my blog it might not seem like it tho). I was so taken back by what CFA did because I have always wanted to run a huge and successful business because it seems like a lot of fun. But when you use your business and your religious affiliations to jump into the political arena pretending its for Gods greater good, come on only the very simple are going to fall for this (I’m feeling a little sick just writing about it).

First I am christian and I am not coming to the defense of gay marriage because I don’t care. Legalize it don’t legalize it I’m not going to marry a man so it really doesn’t affect me at all. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want gay people to get married, they’re not trying to stop straight marriage because it has nothing to do with them. Not allowing gay marriage isn’t going to get rid of gay people you freakin uptight political butt holes that don’t know how to understand what you read.

WWJD…. Remember that? If you actually read your bible you might notice that Jesus got angry a lot but then you might notice that it was never at the people he considered sick. He considered people hypocrites when they knew the word but didn’t bother to think critically about it and apply it. Next you’ll notice something else, Jesus never got involved in “politics.” “Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars,” does that sound familiar? He told Pilate that “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above.” Sounds to me like just because you’re under their authority doesn’t mean that they are the supreme authority. Just because I follow your laws doesn’t mean that they mean anything. Allow or don’t allow gay marriage but being christian and standing against gay people makes you as bad as the people that stand outside of the abortion clinic…. And if you agree with doing that too answer me 1 question, how many kids have you adopted?

I personally think this is CFA attempt at getting a franchise into heaven, nice try but I don’t think that’s how corporations work. People know that my favorite topic is religion so when CFA did this they were talking to me like I would be proud of “christian values.” After about 10 seconds of my counter arguments they quickly dropped the subject. It makes me sick.

The way of the future in business is niche business, CFA just has a head start now. Its actually really smart from a business perspective because as any business owner knows the only thing more important than advertising your brand is brand loyalty and boy have they bought themselves a lot of it with this move. It angers me so much when people cant see manipulation when its right under their nose. Yea they will lose money with the boycott but what they lose will comeback to them because people that agree with them and ate there occasionally will now eat there much more often. Who needs the Muppets when you have just bought the kind of brand loyalty that only comes with religion. MAKES ME SICK!

1 comment:

  1. This has got to be one of the greatest company designs out there these days. Everyone and their grandmas have a preferred ready made meals no issue how health-conscious they may be.

    what are the advantages of franchising

    ReplyDelete