Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Eat It Michael Bay- Transformers- Fall Of Cybertron

The fans have finally been heard! And it wsasnt freakin Michael Bay to listen. He destroyed Devastator but my childhood feels less raped because the demo for Fall Of Cybertron has dropped. In Your face Michael Bay!

We don’t need no stinkin Constructicons with no personality, we have swindle and the Combaticons who form Bruiticus. It is stunning, watching just the trailers and animation of the combaticons forming Bruiticus is what I had wanted for the Transformers movie but hey better late than never, right.

Grimlock. The dinobots are finally in something. I have been waiting for this since I was a kid and wanted the toys but never got them. This is the one character that could have made the 3rd movie not blow so hard. Grimlock if your reading this….. I love you!

Dowload it and play it for yourself…. Its too awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment