Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Friday, August 17, 2012

UFO Conspiracy- A Not So Quick Review

I just saw an awesome documentary on Netflix called The UFO Conspiracy. This movie was good with the usual cases to show that something weird is happening out there. That’s all well and good but the really cool part came later on in the doc. It presented an idea at the end that was something uncommon among ufo theories.

I have to be honest here before I go on, I freakin love ufo conspiracy not because I believe in aliens but its mostly out of pure fascination. I look at this type of stuff the way a child watches it. Do your remember watching Signs, you know the M. Night Shyamalan movie, the way they were watching the tv when they aliens were showing themselves, that’s how I watch all the documentaries about ufos. I just sit there with my mouth open completely hypnotized by the possibilities of UFOs.

Now that I’ve shared a little of my morbid fascination with UFOs let me tell you what this doc was about. Like I said before it was some pretty standard stuff through out the whole thing. But I think it was the last 15 minutes or so that just blew me away. I have seen some docs talk about like the Sumerians and the Bible and aliens but I have never heard anyone talk about aliens as demons themselves. Its very strange but still at the same time as a christian how powerful do you believe demons to be.  It’s a very uncomfortable thought for a very comfortable christian, I know there are the groups that believe the devils do all kinds of stuff but that is not the point here. The thought that aliens are just demons for a new age, teaching that who cares about Jesus and a whole lot of new age type philosophy.

They liken the alien abduction phenomenon to haunted houses, not only do they all seem crazy to the regular person but all the strangeness around the houses are more than just a little similar. From the dreams to the strange noises and occurrences this doc was trippin me out by comparing the two, the thought had never even crossed my mind.

I say check this documentary out if only for the last half of it. Its made to blow the christian mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment