Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

No Mexicans On Mars Either

Is it just me or does Mars look like Arizona? There is so much corruption in the powers from media to the tops of conspiracy theory so how can you really believe anything that is said, ever. The report has come in that the Mars rover has landed and sent back the first pictures…. Woohoo! I’m just kidding I don’t care either but this just got me thinking.

There is more technology in your cell phone than there was in the 1st Apollo mission. So how exactly did they get that shuttle to the moon . We can turn to cartoons for the answer to this one. Do you remember the old Looney Tunes cartoons where they were trying to get to somewhere high and Acme would show up and strap a rocket to their back. Well, that’s exactly what these people did. The only thing they did different was point it at the moon and the rocket was way bigger.

But there is also the theory that the moon landing was faked and the “evidence” they present is not that bad. In my opinion I say we should always treat popular opinion they way Mexicans are treated in Arizona… Guilty until proven innocent! How about I don’t believe you until you can get me on the moon or at least someone I know because I don’t wanna die.

I’m gonna treat these Mars pictures the same way. I am from West Texas, I know what a dust storm in the desert looks like. Your not showing me anything new here, NASA. This could literally be a picture of some desert with the streets out of view. I saw the Michael Bay movie, there aren’t even any transformers in the shot…. Or have they been photoshoped out.

Either way you slice it I’m sure the Martians are going to be way more welcoming to Mexicans than Arizona is, so lets get those colonies up and running so we can send Americans to Mars and they can get angry about all the Mexicans that are showing up illegally.

No comments:

Post a Comment