Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Is It Just Me Or Does Katy Perry Look Like A Foot?

If you’re anything like me this chick has been getting on your nerves for a long time. Its not really her but its what she represents that drives me insane. A general popularized sense of mediocrity. Everything about her is just…. I don’t know how to describe it except, Blah!

She tries her hardest to prove that she is someone crazy and unique but who are you kidding really? If I didn’t have a niece I would even give a crap about this stuff but this kind of stuff just keeps getting shoved down these kids ear holes. When is the last time you heard one of her songs or for that matter any “pop” song and thought I don’t think I could ever do that. She makes herself look like a clown at a kids birthday party and then everyone starts yammering about how unique and different she is. Michael Jackson is the perfect example of someone that proved they were unique and different with their music and dancing and in a far third was his face looking like something from Tales From The Crypt.

Now there is a whole bunch of buzz about Katy Perry and her new commercial and a new natural beautiful look. Once again let me say that this wouldn’t matter to me in the slightest if I didn’t have a niece. But everything about Katy Perry is so bland from her music to her face. Am I the only one that is reminded of a foot when I look at her. I never understood how this chick became famous for anything other than her nice big Tatas (that’s boobs for the layman). It just aggravates me so bad because I am trying to show my niece that its cool to be yourself no matter how weird you are but true unique is on the inside not the outside. If you have a notion to be peculiar then be peculiar but do it in your own way. Stupid hair doesn’t make you fun or crazy.

Zooey Deschannel and Katy Perry..... so unique its exactly alike

No comments:

Post a Comment