Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Monday, June 25, 2012

Yo Mamma Jokes Suck

Anytime I’m trying to write something funny or even remotely funny the show Yo Mamma comes to mind (I’m not even sure if that’s how you spell it). I tried to like that show, I really did. There was 1 thing that determined the outcome of that show and that’s performance. Let me give you the 1 joke that ended my love affair with yo mamma jokes. The guy said, “Yo Mamma is so stupid she wears open toed Timbalands.”

Let me focus on the one part of that disaster of a yo mamma joke that realls disturbs me. This joke implies that stupid people wear open toed timbalands. Now a boot without a toe is a bit humorous but as a yo mamma joke, I mean was I the only person at home that that turned the tv off after that. My first question was What the hell does that even mean? I know what an open toed shoe is but why is that hilarious as a put down to someone.

The joke was bad enough but then the crowd reaction was even worse, I think I hate this joke because they loved it so much. Right after this turd of a joke left this guys mouth the crowd went wild. Luckily I had my DVR that way I could rewind it because I must have missed something. But sitting there on my couch I came to the realization it wasn’t the joke that got the praise but the performance of the joke.

Whats the point of a joke if all you have to do is do a little dance and all of a sudden a stupid joke becomes a good joke. This one little piece of tv has made me swear off of Yo Mamma jokes all together. Well, I not only stopped using them I loathe them now. Every yo mamma joke I hear now sounds like stupid open toed timbalands.

Ridicule, that’s where its at.

1 comment: