Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Friday, June 8, 2012

The Hate Mail Has Landed- Part 2 Is This Racist?

This is the next part of the blog just before this one. The Reason I wanted to write this one is to ask one question, Take a look at the picture in the window right there, Is that picture racist? I was asking myself that question when I first made the design and before I posted it.

I originally posted that picture on eBay with the best of intent only trying to be funny, maybe a little offensive but not racist offensive. Then something happened that calmed all my worries, it started to sell and became one of my best shirts. I concluded that it must be funny and not racist because there are a few people that wanted it and liked it enough to spend money on it…. Right?

The only reason I don’t mind being called a racist bastard is because its not true. What did this guy think that he was going to hurt my feelings. As a matter of fact I’m going to print out his email and frame it on my wall. Most people frame their first dollar, not me, I’m going to frame my first legit Hate Mail. Its going to push me to make even more offensive stuff and even be more offensive…. But not in a racist way.

I guess you cant control the way people interpret your jokes.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. i dont think that design is racist i think someone doesnt understand comedy. but like you say you cant control the way people react so u shouldnt worry about it! frame the email and move on im sure that guys moved on to hate someone else

    ReplyDelete