Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Are PC Users Poor?

Well, somebody finally did the research that I have been dreading since the ipod got popular. Thanks to Orbitz the thing we all knew but never talked about is that the Mac user has and spends more money than the PC user (Just so you know I’m typing this on a pc).

I think the only reason that it became a story for the papers is because only Mac users and old people will spend their money on Newspapers. If you didn’t at least suspect this already then you are probably still poking around with a floppy disk drive. Is this really news to anyone? Do you know why I use a pc? I’ll give you a hint, its not out of preference. Yeah those things are expensive compared to a $300 dollar cheap computer you can pick up on sale at Wal-Mart (that’s now where I got mine, it was a different sale).

I have another news flash (I’m gonna be sending out press releases later) people who drive a Mercedes have lost of disposable income on average. I don’t even have to take a poll or track your internet use to find that out. I figured it out when I tried to buy one and put my hand in my pocket and only felt my leg.

Just because Orbitz got caught with their hand in the cookie jar is no reason to come down on them. Orbitz is only pulling from a tree of apples that has plenty of apples to go around (that’s easier than learning how to stretch your apples).

No comments:

Post a Comment