Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Google Glasses Are Awesome And A Little Strokey?

With the end date nearing the Google Glass contest, which ends the 27th via twitter with the hash tag #ifihadglass and 50 words or less, I began to ponder the possibilities. The entire competition is based around what you do if you had some google glasses. Now this is a question I can answer.

The first thing I would probably do, as I do with all my sunglasses, is sit on them. There has only been 1 or 2 pairs of sunglasses that I have not destroyed with the junk in my trunk. I even lost a pair after sitting on them I think they got caught to my pants and fell out of the car, just lost forever. I now have a car with a compartment where I can store sunglasses so that’s 1 problem solved, maybe.

The next thing I would do with them is always have them in my pocket in their adamantium case (shout out to the people that get that reference). These things cost $1500, why on earth would I ever put my computer on my face. I’m a cheap bastard, the only thing that cost $1500 or over is my car and to top it off my car costed more than my house. I would never keep these glasses in my car because I would be devastated it they were both stolen at the same time. Might I add that I live in the hood, if I have anything worth this much on me its because its tucked under my gut where no one will ever look (awww sad face).

So the question is what would you do with Google Glasses, like everyone else that wears them I would probably look like I had a stroke too. If you have watched any of the videos about it you can notice that when people are wearing them they stop using that side of their face, making themselves look like a stroke victim. Looking like you had a Stroke thanks to Google can be the new hot look. “Hey look at that guy hes not blinking his right eye, he must be cool!” The Google Glasses also have a microphone on them so it’s a matter of time before they become a phone, at least when that happens I can call my phone to find out that I’m sitting on my sunglasses. That means someone will be wearing broken phone glasses because they can afford another phone….. I cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment