Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Just Say No To Skinny Jeans!!!!



There is nothing more frustrating to me than seeing a boy/man wearing what looks to be a womans pants. I don’t understand what goes into the decision for a guy to dress like a woman. I’m not even passing judgment on someone dressing in drag because they say “Hey look at me I’m dressed like a woman” where people that wear skinny jeans say “What do you mean these are mens pants.”

I’m writing this because I found a video on Youtube where a dad did the ultimate thing and took video of his son wearing skinny jeans and did his best to embarrass him. I am totally behind this kind of behavior, there are way too many people making a fool of themselves and for some reason its wrong to call them out on it. Here is a dad taking a stand against a trend that is making this nations youth look like they “stole midget pants.”
Bravo dad, bravo!



No comments:

Post a Comment