Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wal-Mart Says Turn The Other Cheek Or Go Home

73 year old lady had to sell her house because she got fired from Wal-Mart for pulling on a customers sweater after they pushed her last black Friday. Once a gain the fact that this is a news story is hilarious to me but I really do feel bad for the old lady. There are a ton of problems here so lets explore them together.

First problem, Black Friday. I hope in two million years, long after we have destroyed ourselves probably on a black Friday, aliens land on this lost waste of a planet and find surveillance footage of every black Friday of our final 50 years. They will see how we became Consumers instead of people with valid opinions and with a ravage focus tore our way through little old ladies just to save a few bucks. Now there is something we should all be proud of.

The next problem is that this lady had to lose her job because someone pushed her. Whether she was grabbing the sweater because they pushed her or because she was trying not to fall down, I don’t know. Either way, what the hell Wal-Mart. Now I have never made it a secret that I hate that place and I believe that its logo is the representation of all things that step on the neck of the little guy. But sometimes you just need to have a heart man, seriously. Who do you blame here because I can tell you the excuse of everyone leading to the CEO…. “I was just doing my job.” Wal-Mart is known for treating their employees like crap, they even get them to believe that not unionizing if for their own good, give me a break. So Wal-Mart just wants you to get pushed around and to “turn the other cheek” but only when it comes to customers. That’s justice, right?

I have a solution, as the consumer you have a choice where to put your dollars. How about together we choose not to put them in Wal-Mart. They will know how their mistreated employees feel after they have to shut down a few locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment