Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Monday, September 12, 2011

Nightmares That Make You Go To Church

This isn’t a continuation of my older bog series about the Shadow but this is one that I had a few nights ago that freaked me out just as much as one about the shadow. The shadow may not have been in this one but the feeling was the same as the ones that he is in, so I think his essence was there. The shadow is a dark force that creeps into some of my dreams that always effects me to my core and whatever it was in this one felt exactly the same.

The dream started out at a sort of hospital with two waiting rooms on opposite sides of the building. There was a dream going on before this but I don’t really remember what it was about but the nightmare started as I entered the waiting room to the far left. The doors were automatic sliding doors like the kind at a Wal-Mart. As soon as I walked in I noticed a group of red hooded people some sitting some looking but I was unable to see the faces of any of them. While standing there observing them another group of them started walking past me at this point the other people in the waiting room started getting scared and leaving and it made me wonder who they were. Just as one of them was passing me they stopped and I knew it was because of me. The hooded person standing within arms length and turning around toward me I was paralyzed by curiosity and fear. Expecting something that looked like the monster from The Village, it turned out to be a blonde girl. Dead blue eyes piercing right through me with a blank expression somehow communicating to the others without words as the rest of them begin to turn. Finally my fear gives way to survival and I turn and run out of that waiting room to the other waiting room. (the hooded girls don’t come back, they just seemed to set the tone for the rest of the dream)

The other waiting room is full of people and they are all whispering, “who are they,” and “where did they come from.” I could only assume that they were referring to the group of hooded girls. After I walked into the room I realized they were not talking about the hooded girls but a group of children that seemed to appear out of nowhere. There were no records for or of these kids, no parents and not even they knew who they were. They just stood there in their pajamas like they expected to be there. There was no panic out of any of them but there was sense of dread, like they knew something was coming.

In this waiting room there were two exits, the one I came through and another one around the corner to the help desk. At the other door there came a pounding and some screams. Once again paralyzed by fear I stood there with the kids and the rest of the crowd to see what was coming. A man turns the corner with the look of a zombie but it was something darker. It killed people on its way in and it was looking for a new host. No one moved as it came stumbling toward us dragging its feet with its sights set on the children. I couldn’t let that happen, I had to stop it.

I got up from my chair and kicked this thing in the stomach to push it against a wall where I began to throw fist after fist to its face. All of it doing nothing so I start just trying to push it outside when it happened. The dream was a little fuzzy on this part so I’m not sure if it entered me or I became the monster but either way I am now the monster. I can feel my consciousness begin to lose its control so while I had control of the body I ran as fast and as hard as I could down a hall. I was looking for a room with everything I needed so I ran into what I remember as a bathroom. There on the floor was what I was looking for, rope. I tie it to a fixture as fast as I can and then around my neck without thinking twice about it. I turned out I had to climb over the top of the stall so the rope could loop around and there would be no slack so I got on the toilet and climbed the stall wall. As soon as I reached he top I let myself fall over the other side and the rope tightened around my and I could no longer breathe. I was aware of everything while my vision dimmed and I gasped for air. I knew it was almost over as soon as I closed my eyes and gave in the struggle would finally be over. Just as my eyes began to close I saw 2 little things fly into the room. One of them was red and they were both small. I could feel their nails dig into my thighs as they dug their nails in to steady themselves. I don’t know who or what they were but they were there to stop me from killing the monster. They began slicing at my eyes with razors and I could feel it, it literally hurt my eyes to be in this part of the dream. The more they sliced the more my eyes hurt and they dug and scraped until my eye lids were completely removed.

At this point they were gone and I could see my body and what they did. They turned me into a toy with eyes wide open so the next child to find me could be the next host to whatever it was.

This dream totally freaked me out when I woke up and my right eye hurt like crazy. The part I thought was the craziest though is I had two little scratches on my cheek when I woke up.

Thanks for reading if you like the story help support us by picking up some of our stuff from the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment