Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Business Inspirations- Charles “Mask” Lewis -“Simply Believe”

“The fact that your mind is limited, doesn’t limit me.”

There is one guy that I have seen that wasn’t out to make money with motivation, not directly. One of my favorite quotes of his is “Let it be said that I encouraged people to encourage.” These words from Mask were revolutionary for me because I come from a world of spite. Its easier not to care and take all the malicious things someone says as motivation follow your dreams and throw it back in those peoples faces, like that fat guy at the gym that keeps repeating to himself, “I’ll show her.”

“I’m only here so you can be better than you thought you could be.” This one hit me to my core. I have never known this man and yet he is one of the biggest inspirations of my life. I know he was about his business but most people will just sponsor a fighter because they believe in them as a fighter not as a person. Mask was always promoting growth for all people around him.

The way this man carried himself and his business really makes you believe him and in yourself. He never knew me but he taught me so much through example that spite will never get you as far as belief will. Not even a belief that you can be successful but that its possible to enjoy your life and do what you want to do. “As long as your relationship minded and not accomplishment minded”

“Watch out for the lonely dreamer, for he can change the world."

“Just ‘cause you weren’t born with a Silver spoon in your mouth doesn’t mean you can’t turn your roads to Gold.”

Rest In Peace Charles "MASK" Lewis 1963-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment