Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Friday, October 14, 2011

Thoughts In A Wal-Mart Part 2

Walking into a Wal-Mart has got to be what its like to trudge your way through a post apocalyptic wasteland. I picture myself like Denzel Washington in the book of Eli every time I walk into a that horrible place. Here are a few thoughts.

“Ugh here we go again” “what are you looking at fat guys can be in the fruit aisle too” “what an ugly baby” “I never thought I would see a baby whose life would be improved by being dropped” “why do people look at me funny when I wear my Green Lantern shirt” “I wish I had a green lantern ring, I would use it to make a basket to carry all of my stuff but it would be like a chariot” “why does shopping here feel like I’m kicking human rights right in the balls”

One of my trips to Wal-Mart is never complete until I get to the toy aisle.

“here we go, lets see what transformers they have” “what the hell is up with these prices since I was a kid” “what are you looking at kid I can look at transformers too” “toy aisles are the best place to fart” “bombs away kid, enjoy” “I bet I look like a retard in the toy aisle with my Green Lantern shirt” “uh oh I’m feeling self conscious I think its time to go”

No comments:

Post a Comment