Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Puppets are Coming

The puppets are coming… yay! I’ve got some videos in the works that are going to use puppets as the actors. You guessed it, I don’t want to be in front of the camera but I want to make videos with puppets. Like every other kid I grew up on Sesame Street and had wicked twisted ideas about where the show should go as an adult. I honestly don’t know why puppets are so awesome but I know they are. These videos are going to be mostly fun but are going to be a bit of business too. I’m about to launch a video campaign of funny shorts with puppets.

Speaking of campaigns I also have a web comic in the works I’m going to create a new blog for it… at least that’s the plan as of right now. It’s a little comic based around twin brother and sister and their imaginary adventures with their arch nemesis, grampa! Both of these little projects are less about business and more about something that I have always wanted to do.

Stay tuned because I’ve got all the updates coming your way.

When you get time check out the store its what keeps everything funded so check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment