Smelly Finger Tshirts

Smelly Finger Tshirts
Be Funny

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Have You Heard About This Movie- As Dreamers Do

I’m always on the lookout for a new inspirational movie. When I say inspirational I mean inspirational to me as an artist or businessman.  I’m always on the look out and good movies are few and far between but I ran across another I cant wait to see but seems like its not getting too much exposure.  It’s a little indy movie called As Dreamers Do.

This movie is about the early days of Walt Disney. It seems to be about everything before going to Hollywood.  It shows him in his early days as a kid drawing and dreaming. The movie seems like a really sweet inspiring story and there is nothing I love more than an well done indy movie.  My favorite part of the trailer is when he is sitting at his drawing table feeding a mouse and he says "You know, since we're newly acquainted friends I should probably tell you, ima change the world. It all starts right here."


The trailer in itself is inspiring, I haven’t seen the movie yet but I’m planning on it.  So if you have seen this movie let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment